ASHRAE launches Vision 2030 webpage
ATLANTA, Georgia, 27 April 2021: ASHRAE announced the launch of its Vision 2030 webpage (ashrae.org/vision2030).
As technology continues to improve every aspect of the built-environment, ASHRAE’s Vision 2030 is committed to leading, serving and providing all professionals in the buildings industry with the resources and knowledge to continually drive the innovative and strategic improvements needed during the revolution of the built-environment, ASHRAE said.
“The Vision 2030 webpage provides guidance to support intelligent design, construction, and operation for a more adaptable and resilient built environment,” said 2018-19 ASHRAE Presidential Member and Vision 2030 Chair Shelia J. Hayter. “We believe that the contributions of the Vision 2030 team will serve as a powerful resource to industry professionals and the general public alike.”
According to ASHRAE, the webpage features the following five sections:
- Connected Communities
- Data and Integration
- Team Processes
- Member Services
Members of the Vision 2030 team, ASHRAE said, are as follows:
- Sheila J. Hayter, P.E., Presidential Fellow ASHRAE, chair, ASHRAE Vision 2030
- Thomas H. Phoenix, P.E., BEMP, Presidential Fellow ASHRAE, vice chair, ASHRAE Vision 2030
- Chip Branscum, PE, LEED AP, ASHRAE Vision 2030 Ad Hoc Committee
- Robin Bryant, ASHRAE Director & Regional Chair Region XII
- Jayson Bursill, Ph.D.
- Michael Cooper, P.E., ASHRAE Headquarters Building Ad-hoc Committee
- Drury B. Crawley, Ph.D., Fellow ASHRAE, BEMP, FIBPSA, chair, ASHRAE Standards Committee, AIA
- Christopher M. Gray, Ph.D., P.E.
- William R. MacGowan
- Tim J. McGinn, P.Eng., HBDP, ASHRAE Vice President
- Francis A. Mills
- Daniel H. Nall, P.E., FAIA, Fellow ASHRAE, LEED® Fellow, BEMP, HBDP, CPHC
- Lan Chi Nguyen Weekes, ing., P.Eng., chair, ASHRAE Multidisciplinary Task Group Health and Wellness in the Built Environment
- Joe Noworatzky Ed.D., ASHRAE Foundation Trustee
- W. Andrew Perrin, BASc
- Chandra Sekhar, Ph.D., Fellow ASHRAE, ASHRAE Director-at-Large, Distinguished Lecturer
- Manish K. Sharma
- Jiri Skopek