Eurovent Certita Certification launches its new website
PARIS, France, 30 June 2021: Eurovent Certita Certification launched a new version of its website, available at www.eurovent-certification.com, the organisation said through a Press release.
According to Eurovent, the new website was designed to provide a better user experience to a wider audience – comprising consultants, technical design offices, architects and end-users, among others – with a quick and easy access to certified data.
According to Eurovent, the website has the following new features:
- An online search engine for third-party certified products, components and systems in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration fields with an easy access to certified data by:
- product families,
- Editorial contents related to the following topics:
- Indoor air quality and Ventilation
- Thermal Comfort
- Heat Pumps
- Online configurators allowing to find the best certified product families and product types, according to visitor needs
- Content available in the following nine languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Arabic and Chinese.