Dunli introduces X-Pro axial fans
HANGZHOU, Zhejiang, China, 12 April 2022: Dunli introduced X-Pro axial fans, which it described as equipped with the latest rear guide vane and three-dimensional flow impeller. They are ideal for HVAC and refrigeration applications, the company added.
Making the announcement through a Press release, Dunli said the fans come in a wide range of impeller diameters, including 500mm, 630mm, 710mm, 800mm and 900mm. The maximum static pressure efficiency is up to 56%, and air volume is as high as 35,000m3/h, the company said.
In terms of noise control and range – throw distance – they perform significantly better than equivalent fans in the motor fan industry the world over, the company claimed.
Highlighting what it called the energy-saving characteristic of the fans, Dunli said an 800mm X-Pro axial fan working at 13,500m3/h at 160Pa, can save more than 17,000 kilowatt-hours in five years, compared to traditional equivalent fans in the market.
The fans can be used in a variety of HVAC equipment, such as air coolers, air-cooled heat exchange modules, heat pumps and cooling towers, Dunli said, adding that they are reliable, easy to install and maintain and convenient to control.
Dunli launches B-Max backward-curved centrifugal fan
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, 27 July, 2021: Dunli has launched the B-Max backward-curved centrifugal fan, which the company said is developed for high-end HVAC unit applications. Making the announcement through a Press release, the company added that the impeller, motor and controller of the fan were designed afresh to bring customers a better experience.
Describing the characteristics of the fan, Dunli said it:
- Is a one-piece solution, where the motor, impeller, inlet ring, supporting rack and mounting plate are matched and assembled perfectly into one piece. This feature, it added, enables ease of assembly for the customer.
- Has excellent efficiency, including industry-leading static pressure efficiency, which meets ErP2020 Standard requirements; an aerodynamic efficiency as high as 75% and above; and EC motor efficiency that meets IE4 standard.
- Has an optimised aerodynamic airfoil-shaped blade design through using CFD technology; and industry-leading noise level. These two features, it added, are the outcome of 40+ reliability tests that were performed.
- Has various control functions, including 0-10VDC (15VDC)/PWM signal control; phase-missing, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protections and signal control and fault alarm functions; and 485 communication function with MODBUS-RTU interface to monitor working, stop, speed and malfunction of the motor status.
- Has wide range of applications, wherein it can be widely used in AHUs, data centres and precision air conditioning