Belimo launches IAQ gas monitoring devices
DANBURY, Connecticut, 24 January 2022: Belimo launched vehicle emission and IAQ gas monitoring devices to the US market. Making the announcement through a Press release, the company said Belimo Holdings AG acquired Opera Electronics in 2021 and has worked diligently towards a harmonious and seamless integration. The gas monitors, the company said, provide accurate and reliable measurements, and detect and control toxic gases in commercial buildings.
According to Belimo…
- An intelligent and standalone peer-to-peer communication protocol provides users unparalleled flexibility to configure and install a complete ventilation control system with only one monitor or dozens operating in multiple ventilation zones.
- The monitors are factory-calibrated and can measure one or two gases and control ventilation directly.
- They communicate (up to 32) via chain network – enhanced communication, enabling expanded system integration and BMS control with BACnet MSTP.
- The modular, weather-resistant enclosure of the monitors features a lockable LCD and adjustable audio, light and strobe alarm.
- “Plug and Play” interchangeable sensing elements allow for easy calibration and gas monitoring devices to simultaneously measure up to two different gases.
- Combined CANbus and BACnet MS/TP networking allow standalone operation or seamless integration into the BMS.
- Onboard analog outputs and relays allow on-demand ventilation without the need for an additional controller.
Belimo said its gas monitors are an ideal solution for fresh air control in conference rooms, meeting rooms, restaurants, public spaces, indoor parking garages, municipal maintenance facilities, bus terminals, automobile dealerships, hospital parking for ambulances and visitors.