Region: Africa, Asia, Europe, International, Middle East, Saudi Arabia, The Americas, UAE
ASHRAE announces nominees for 2022-23 slate of officers, directors
Ginger Scoggins is President-Elect; Farooq Mehboob will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2022-23 Society Year
ATLANTA, Georgia, 31 January 2022: ASHRAE announced Ginger Scoggins as President-Elect for the 2022-2023 Society Year, among other nominees for the slate of officers and directors.
Making the announcement through a Press release, ASHRAE said the ASHRAE Nominating Committee made the nominations for the officers and directors from a list that individual members and Chapters Regional Conferences prepared.
According to ASHRAE, the 2022-23 nominees are:
- President-Elect: Ginger Scoggins
- Treasurer: Dennis Knight
- Vice Presidents: Billy Austin, Dunstan Macauley, Sarah Maston, Ashish Rakheja
- Directors and Regional Chairs: Bryan Holcomb (Region IV), James Arnold (Region V), Susanna Hanson (Region VI), John Constantinide (Region XII) and Cheng Wee Leong (Region XIII)
- Directors-at-Large: Blake Ellis, Luke Leung and Wei Sun
- Alternate Director-at-Large: Patrick Marks
ASHRAE said members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May 2022. Farooq Mehboob will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2022-23 Society Year.