Region: Asia, The Americas
Bacharach shares refrigerant management software
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania, United States, 21 January 2020: Gas detection and analysis instrumentation company, Bacharach announced through a Press release that its Parasense Refrigerant Tracking and Compliance Software is available for free with full-feature capabilities and unlimited users, sites, and refrigeration assets. The cloud-based software, the company said, is ideal for any organisation looking to reduce refrigerant emissions and support regulatory tracking and reporting needs while eliminating reliance on spreadsheets or other less sophisticated methods.
The software is an enterprise-scale system to track refrigerant usage, leak inspections and leak events, as well as provide compliance reporting for EPA 608, CARB, F-Gas and GreenChill, the company said.
According to the release, notable software features include:
- Compliance Calendar, which automatically schedules and reminds about compliance activities
- Regulation Workflow, which maps regulations into specific tasks to maintain compliance
- Compliance Score, which gives a visual indicator to the state of compliance across the enterprise, regions, sites or assets
- Automatic Leak Rate Calculator, which provides a rolling 12-month view of refrigerant usage as a percent of system charge
- Enterprise-level to single-site filters and data summaries
According to the release, Parasense Refrigerant Tracking software is designed for facility managers and compliance officers who support multi-site organisations, like supermarkets, food processing plants, cold storage warehouses, hospitals, universities or K-12 schools. The software is also valuable for smaller organisations, as well as for mechanical and refrigeration contractors that want to offer refrigerant management as part of their service, the company said.
According to the release, the software is also supported by professional services from the Parasense Information Center (PIC) team. The PIC team provides fee-based, value-added services such as data importing, pro-active data review and recommendations, periodic report preparation and contractor coordination for timely completion of inspections, repairs, testing and record-keeping. The combination of the software and the PIC team services, the company said, provides a complete solution for enterprise-grade refrigerant tracking and compliance.