Climate Change Summit Africa to take place in October
ACCRA, Ghana, 18 June 2019: The Climate Chance Association and the National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana (NALAG) will be conducting the Climate Change Summit Africa from October 16 to 18 in Accra.
The Summit will be held under the auspices of the Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development of Ghana.
Speakers scheduled to participate in the Summit include:
- Senator Ronan Dantec, President, The Climate Chance Association and UCLG Spokesperson on Climate
- Honorable Collins Augustine Ntim, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Local Governments and Rural Development of Ghana
- Honorable Felix Mensah Nii Anang-La, Mayor of Tema, President of NALAG, Ghana
- Kyekyeku Yaw Oppong-Boadi, UNFCCC Focal point for Ghana
- Jean-Pierre Elong Mbassi, Secretary General, UCLG-A
Kenneth Amoateng, Abibiman Foundation, Ghana